We are continuously looking for new performers with different personalities in any age between a newly born baby and a well aged granny! We have a variety of people on our casting archive, both amateurs and professionals.
You can join our archive two ways:
– open casting shootings at our office the first Monday of every month between 4pm and 6pm
– filling a form here on our website
OPEN CASTING EVENINGS
In the open casting evenings we take three portraits of you and save your measurements, size -info and your contact info to our archive. This is totally free for you and doesn’t automatically require any commitment from you. This takes about 15-20 minutes of your time.
HOX! This is not a specific casting call and we cannot guarantee that this leads to any roles. We cast people regarding our customers’ needs and wishes.
The open casting evenings take place at our office in Vallila the first Monday every month between 4pm and 6pm. You can arrive any time between that without contacting us beforehand. Please look for the arrival instructions here!
Please read this information below before arriving at open casting.
- Fill out the casting-form here and when arriving, remember to mention to us you’ve already filled the form electronically. You can also choose to fill out the form at the casting evening.
- Wear blue jeans and a white t-shirt without any logos or prints. We have shirts to lend if you need.
- If your hair is long, be prepared that we’re gonna take pictures with both hair open and tied up.
- The make up should be very light, especially on the eye area. The closer to the “no makeup look” the better.
- Warm up your best smile!
- Arrive through our courtyard. Please get to know the map for entry before arriving.
JOIN OUR CASTING ARCHIVE VIA E-FORM
Fill out the electronic casting form here. Be prepared to fill in all the information needed and attach three (3) clear and good quality pictures of yourself. Casting archive requires pictures that are equal to your EXACT look at the moment (for example your hair style). Take all three pictures in a good lighting and make sure they are in focus. Make sure the background is clear and preferably monochromatic. Wear a white t-shirt (without any logos or print) and blue jeans. Look straight into the camera and take the pictures from a straight forward line so that your face and body measurements don’t become distorted.